Neversummer Realms Forums

Official Neversummer Forums for NWN1
It is currently Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Epic areas
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:08 pm 
Spamalot

Well, lord only knows when the epic areas will be out, but until then, it would probably be important for everyone to know what is required to play in those areas, and what will be implemented.

So, I think that to access the epic areas, you have to have HotU installed on your computer. And if that is true, then it would be cool to know the following things:

Will HotU specific items be added into the epic areas like sequencers, better golems, black slaad's, and lichs? Those monsters are pretty cool and would love to see them buffed for the epic levels.

Further, items like Sequencers would be extremely useful to clerics and mages (they only cast defense spells) that need to get their series of buffs off.

I just want to see what new the characters can expect to see with the epic areas, and if any HotU specific things will be implemented into those ares.

---------------------

On a side note, Im leaving NS4 until the epic ares are in. For right now, I love the game, love the people, but its getting way crowded and although I want to make new characters once the entire beta is finished, I won't continue to play until the new areas are in and the servers are up.

If that happens tomorrow, that will be sweet :D But I'll be roaming the posts to keep hollering at people :D Until the new areas are in, i'll be playing, I can't believe I am saying this, Diablo2 (dear god, I'm back on crack). Have fun ya'll.

---------------------------------