Neversummer Realms Forums

Official Neversummer Forums for NWN1
It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:31 pm 
Noob

it seems that casting extended blood frenzy as a dire tiger or kobold, with the extend spell feat while casting it from a hotbarred extended blood frenzy button, does not seem to extend blood frenzy(shifter) by a noticeable amount; i compared blood frenzy's duration(2 turns unextended) to forest's eye(lvl 20), and both were about the same except that forest's eye turned out to last 3 or 4 rounds longer than extended blood frenzy(shifter), for some reason
additionally, this other one isn't actually a bug, i think, but extended monstrous regeneration(shifter) seems to only last 6 rounds(instead of the unextended 5); i think that these and extended UV do not justify extend spell as a shifter, it should be imo be at least 7 or 8 rounds of regen to make it be worth it
also idk if extend spell works for UV(shifter), but if it doesn't work you guys please fix it?
edit: also i think blind-fight might not work while shifted, maybe; perhaps its just me being "unlucky" but it probably isnt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:03 pm 
-2 Penalty in Daylight

IIRC the spells on shifter do different things than described, that's why they ignore meta-magic for the most part.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:22 am 
Noob

oh one more thing; it seems that saves vs electrical don't seem to merge into shifted forms
edit: in fact, it also seems that saves vs fire and saves vs death don't work while shifted
i think it may be that only straight up fort, reflex, will and universal saves merge into shifted forms, but not stuff like saves vs. death, fear, mind-affecting, or cold

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:06 pm 
PKer

I think that’s a known bug. It seems I read that only universal save items work with shifters.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:23 am 
Absentee Ballot Dev

uni, fort, reflex, will. It's not worth making the other ones work unfortunately (it used to be just uni, but I fixed the bug :))