Neversummer Realms Forums

Official Neversummer Forums for NWN1
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:44 pm 
Looking for group

I had not intended to share the following but after a couple of conversations with players, I've decided it might be needed.

During the first heat of the last DoR I was tasked with conducting a guild roll call to see which guilds would retain official status.

I countered with:

DM-Mac- wrote:
Any guild that does not have the minimum requirement of 5 players will NOT lose official status. They will remain as is until another group of players can muster 5 new members while the current guild still remains below the minimum.

A new group of 5 players or more that would wish to challenge any present guild at any time after this Roll Call, must do so publicly on the forum. The challenged guild will then have 30 days to provide its 5 or more players, if it can then the present guild remains.

Pretty much assuring that every current guild will continue to have a home until society implodes and the world renters the stone age.

There is no group of players standing in the wings waiting for the chance to move in.

As to the motives of the original decree to perform the roll call, I do not know. Could have been hazing the probie. :P

Personally I hope NS4 continues to run until all babies are born with high speed high capasity blue tooth.