Neversummer Realms Forums

Official Neversummer Forums for NWN1
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hello Neversummer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:43 pm 
Noob

hey guys... its karto rurok... i know i've been gone for awhile... not trying to be like avoiding it... i've started getting into life situations... also... i don't know why.. but the game is not working on my computer... and its just not only computer... cause if many people know me.. they know i live with 2 other players.... one still plays from time and time... and the other had quit cause of all the drama and comotion on the sever.... um.. if thier is anyone from the retired VoN guild if u could pls email me or send me a message... i'd like to talk about why VoN was canceled... i never got the full story... i am really sorry for my delay in playing.. i do miss it.. most people that knew me when i first came knew me to be very obnoxious... i have changed... that was about 4 years ago.... hopefully if i can get my game to work i might be able to show everyone that i have changed... if u would like to email me or add me on msn.... i will have it at the bottom... i will also have my phone number.. if u do call pls tell me that u are from neversummer and that u know me if u do...well happy hunting

Email:Theonewhokills@Hotmail.com
phone #: 920-918-0475