Tinker Gnomes are nimble and fleet of foot but weaker than other races. A Tinker Gnome has a sharp mind but is often oblivious to the danger around him. Tinker gnomes tend to explore any path to its conclusion and are not easily sidetracked once they have chosen a course.
- Favored Class: Special. A tinker gnome's first class (the class he takes as a 1st-level character) is his favored class.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Strength, -2 Wisdom
- Small Stature
- Hardiness vs. Illusions
- Battle Training Vs. Reptiles
- Battle Training Vs. Goblins
- Battle Training Vs. Giants
- Skill Affinity (Listen)
- Skill Affinity (Concentration)
- Spell Focus (Illusion)
- Low-light Vision
- +2 Open Lock, +2 Disable Trap, +2 Craft Trap, +2 Set Trap, +2 Lore
- Special Ability: Tinker gnomes are more efficient at building traps, needing one less component than other races. A minimum of one component is needed for any trap, however.
- Level Adjustment: +1
Choosing the Gnome race will include Gnome adjustments already, therefore your stats will be adjusted from those selected at character creation as follows:
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution, -2 Wisdom